Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Realization

I have come to the realization that I am tired of being unhealthy. I'm tired of hiding from the camera. I'm tired of clothes not fitting right. I'm just tired, and I need a permanent change in my life. I don't want to put my body at risk for harmful conditions such as diabetes since it runs in my family.I feel like I've written this starting post a million times, but now it's different I am dedicated and I want this change. I need this change to be complete.

Today was the first time in about three weeks that I counted my calories. I was off to a bad start this morning with Starbucks and Bunuelos (a Christmas dessert) but made up for it by having a healthy lunch and dinner. After calculating my calorie intake with the Lose It! app, I was about 300 calories over my daily budget and I went for a run to make up for it. I am now 180 calories under my budget and I feel great. Today is the start of a healthier life. I'm looking forward to what's to come

Today, I weighed in and I'm currently 213 pounds. I want to stay away from the scale for two weeks to see what kind of progress I'll make with this new found motivation I have. I have the help of my sister, the Lose It! app, and hopefully the Lost It! community. I'll use these tools/resources to keep me motivated and uplifted throughout my journey.

last but not least, here are some pictures of myself from this December.

12/15/2010

12/16/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment