Sunday, June 3, 2012

Updates

I use tumblr more so than wordpress to record my weight loss progress. I still do love Wordpress for its simplicity and I may just keep this blog active and open for that reason. 

You can find my tumblr at http://thin-n-fit.tumblr.com

As for me I have fallen off the weightloss band wagon. I've gained weight since I've last checked in here. I weigh approximately 230lbs now from my last weigh in of 215 or so. I think its gotten me down and I'm less motivated. I might just cry. I need to make the change in myself though. I have been using loseit again since my weight gain, although I'll admit I haven't been very successful with it for the last two days. This post is going to get me back into it for today. Anyways see you on tumblr. 

No comments:

Post a Comment