Sunday, January 27, 2013

Motivated

Hello everyone! My health and fitness journey is about to begin. Its not the first time I have said that, but its the first time that I mean it. I have stuck to fitness programs before but there is always something that makes me fall off the wagon. Its usually life's stressors, negative influences, or my lack of self control. I have learned that its about self love. In all my past attempts to lose weight I never really loved my body. I had a negative self image and even tried several unhealthy ways to drop the weight. Lately I have started to tell myself "I am strong, I am confident, I am beautiful" to get into this self love mode, its hard, but I am learning to love and appreciate my body.

I am addicted to food, about a month ago I was doing very well with the Insanity Program. I was six weeks into the program and on top of every calorie and even felt lighter. I went out with some friends one night and drank alcohol and I've been off the wagon since then. In those six weeks that I was active in Insanity I noticed a change about myself. I had successfully winged myself off craving junk food. I still had some but it was in moderation and I had gone from 232lbs down to 209 in six weeks. I was feeling healthy and good about myself, but I fell off the wagon and now gained some of my lost weight back. I currently weigh 223lbs, but I am not going to let myself get back to 231lbs.

So to get back into the swing of things I have planned meals for lunch while I'm at school. For lunch I will be enjoying 3/4th cup of brown rice, 1.5 ounces of whole beans, 2.5 ounces of grilled chicken, topped with lettuce, tomatoes, an onions. This will be my lunch though the week. I just have to plan healthy breakfasts and dinners though out the week. Cleared my fridge of healthy foods so planning snacks, breakfast, and dinner should not be a problem. I will also hold myself responsible for taking daily vitamins and drinking water throughout the days.

That's my personal update for now. I will weigh in tomorrow and report it, have a good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment