Thursday, May 16, 2013

Slim in 10, Turbo Jam Eating Plan

So I've gotten down to 209lbs with the help of Turbo Jam's Slim in 10. It is basically a diet plan you follow and you're guaranteed at most, 10lbs in 10 days and 10 inches. I'm doing it a little differently. I've Started following the plan strictly, but because of a lack of resources I've switched it up a bit. I am also switching the workouts around with Chalean Extreme videos instead of Turbo Jam Cardio remixes. I am still getting results. I am on Day 5, and I'm down 4lbs. I'm not hungry or feeling hungry at all so far. I may try this once every two months if it all works out. When I'm craving foods I allow myself to eat, but it's a healthy treat.

I'm feeling good about this stretch of clean eating. Let's make it a lifetime!

No comments:

Post a Comment